Weekly Roundup: Mac People, Meet Intel
Direct Link: MP3 Version
What's worth $112 billion dollars, employs about 100,000 people, earned a paltry $1.4 billion in the last three months, and manufactures the perfect compliment to guacamole? Intel, you say? Never heard of it. This week in the Context Machine: get to know Apple's new best friend.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Intel Reports Profit Decline
- AMD Subpoenas Microsoft Documents in Intel Antitrust Suit
- "Intel's Inventory Mess" at The Motley Fool
- Intel Entry at Wikipedia
- Intel First-Quarter Earnings Statement
- Investors Watching for Intel Impact
- Apple Avoids Intel Hit for Now
- TMO's Extensive Wednesday Coverage of Apple's Q2 Financial Results
- Research Firm Sees Apple Launching its 'iPhone' With MVNO Helios
- Apple Starts Free Computer Take-back Service
- FastMac Announces Low Cost Laptop Batteries
- Memory Card Gateway Reads/Writes All Popular Flash Cards
- Review - iCarrier Hi-Fi
- Review - ScubaMP3 Suit (5G)
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.