Weekly Roundup: The 64-Bit Mac Smackdown
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple off-handedly upgraded its iMacs with 64-Bit processors, and the MacBooks aren't far behind. In this week's Context Machine: how 64-bit Macs today will rocket past Windows Vista tomorrow.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Media Event Scheduled for September 12
- Amazon Launches Unbox Video Service
- Apple Updates iMac, Adds 24-inch Model
- Mac mini Gets Faster Processors
- Intel Says it Will Cut 10,500 Jobs
- Apple Files Patent For 'Multi-Functional Handheld Device'
- Analyst- Patent Shows Apple's Greater Ambitions
- Data Guradian Stores Passwords, Credit Card Numbers, More
- LaCie Intros SAFE Biometric Hard Drives
- Mac Gaming News - Atlantis Sky Patrol Puzzle Game Comes to Mac
- Mac Gaming News - Pangea Announces Pangea Arcade
- Miglia Introduces Skype Compatible Dialog Phone
- NEC Debuts 19-Inch Widescreen Display
The Product Roundup
Don't forget, the Podcast and Portable Media Expo coming up, September 29-30.
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.