Google Now is a compelling example of how our smartphones can take an active role today in organizing our lives, but Apple's Siri shows the potential to be a big player, too. In this episode of The Apple Context Machine, Jeff and Bryan take a look at both, talk about who has the clear lead today, and what the future holds for our pocket-sized personal assistants.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price
- The ‘New’ Mac Pro Is a Failure