Google Now is a compelling example of how our smartphones can take an active role today in organizing our lives, but Apple's Siri shows the potential to be a big player, too. In this episode of The Apple Context Machine, Jeff and Bryan take a look at both, talk about who has the clear lead today, and what the future holds for our pocket-sized personal assistants.
← Previous Article
Microsoft is investing over $300 million in Barnes & Noble’s Nook ebook reader business, Apple’s iPad snagged nearly 70 percent…
Next Article →
Apple's cash on hand is at its highest point so far and investors want some of that back. The company's…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman