Google Now is a compelling example of how our smartphones can take an active role today in organizing our lives, but Apple's Siri shows the potential to be a big player, too. In this episode of The Apple Context Machine, Jeff and Bryan take a look at both, talk about who has the clear lead today, and what the future holds for our pocket-sized personal assistants.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- Vidity: A Potential UHD/4KTV Game Changer - Will Apple Play?
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- Keychain 101: Getting Started with Apple’s Password Manager
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV