Facebook is hoping to take over Android phones with its new Home interface, but consumers still use their iPhones and iPads far more than their Android-toting friends. Apple's former retail boss, Ron Johnson, is on the job hunt again, too, which gives Jeff and Bryan plenty to talk about this week on the Apple Context Machine.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed