Facebook is hoping to take over Android phones with its new Home interface, but consumers still use their iPhones and iPads far more than their Android-toting friends. Apple's former retail boss, Ron Johnson, is on the job hunt again, too, which gives Jeff and Bryan plenty to talk about this week on the Apple Context Machine.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad