Facebook is hoping to take over Android phones with its new Home interface, but consumers still use their iPhones and iPads far more than their Android-toting friends. Apple's former retail boss, Ron Johnson, is on the job hunt again, too, which gives Jeff and Bryan plenty to talk about this week on the Apple Context Machine.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More