BlackBerry's CEO seems to think the tablet market is a dead end despite the iPad's success, Microsoft can't seem to find its target audience for commercials, and Jeff and Bryan disagree on what they think Apple's iPhone strategy will be. All that, and it's poke-Bryan-with-a-stick week.
Recent News See All »
- Keynote for iOS Updated to Support ‘Keynote Remote Apple Watch’ App
- Angela Ahrendts Explains Apple Watch Rollout in Employee Video
- Randomly Selected Developers Offered Expedited Apple Watch Delivery
- 10 Must Have Apple Watch Apps for Launch Day
- Google Kills YouTube for 2nd Gen Apple TV, Older iOS Devices