BlackBerry's CEO seems to think the tablet market is a dead end despite the iPad's success, Microsoft can't seem to find its target audience for commercials, and Jeff and Bryan disagree on what they think Apple's iPhone strategy will be. All that, and it's poke-Bryan-with-a-stick week.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unofficial Apple Weblog Will Shut Down February 3rd
- My Love/Hate Relationship with Apple’s Handoff and Continuity
- YouTube Puts Another Nail in Flash’s Coffin with HTML5 on the Desktop
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- Samsung to Take On Apple Pay with Cleverly Named Samsung Pay