Adobe announced the end of its traditional licensing model for Photoshop, InDesign and the rest of the Creative Suite apps, and just like all of those app's users, Jeff and Bryan have plenty to say on the subject. That, and Bryan says Apple lost control over its message, but has an opportunity to recover.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch