Adobe announced the end of its traditional licensing model for Photoshop, InDesign and the rest of the Creative Suite apps, and just like all of those app's users, Jeff and Bryan have plenty to say on the subject. That, and Bryan says Apple lost control over its message, but has an opportunity to recover.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Use Siri on Apple Watch to Create Immediate Countdown Timer
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today
- Apple is a Large Company - it Has Large Ambitions