Adobe announced the end of its traditional licensing model for Photoshop, InDesign and the rest of the Creative Suite apps, and just like all of those app's users, Jeff and Bryan have plenty to say on the subject. That, and Bryan says Apple lost control over its message, but has an opportunity to recover.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend