Apple's competitors have been busy, so this week Jeff and Bryan take a look at Google's just announced music streaming service, new online photo editing and storage features, updated Hangouts options, HTC's stumble with its Facebook Phone, and BlackBerry's decision to offer its Messenger service on the iPhone and Android devices.
← Previous Article
Adobe announced the end of its traditional licensing model for Photoshop, InDesign and the rest of the Creative Suite apps,…
Next Article →
Apple CEO Tim Cook and CFO Peter Oppenheimer testified before a U.S. Senate committee on the company's tax practices and…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman