In this Apple Context Machine podcast, Bryan Chaffin and Jeff Gamet note that Apple has been showing some Mac love to the pro market this year with the new Mac Pro computer and on the release of Logic Pro X. They talk about Apple's commitment to the pro market, even while some pro users get left out. They also talk about Google Maps 2.0 and what it means to Apple's commitment to its own Maps service.
ACM 213: Apple’s Mac Commitment to Pros & Google Maps 2.0
- Google Maps 2.0: Better Features, More Informative, Nice Details
- Google Maps 2.0 Released for iPhone & iPad (Direct Link)
- Google Maps Beta Opened to Everyone (No Invite Needed)
- Apple Unveils Logic Pro X with Auto Drums, iPad Remote App
- Apple Announces Stunning Cylindrical Mac Pro for Late 2013 [UPDATE]
- Apple’s New Mac Pro - The Specs (So Far)