Tech Industry leaders are pushing the White House to curb NSA surveillance, Apple is ready to unleash the redesigned Mac Pro, and Beyonce proves the iTunes Store is a big player in the music industry. As if that isn't enough to keep Jeff and Bryan talking, they also take a look at Apple's 64-bit chip launch that blind sided its competition and Samsung's early moves to copy Apple in the retail space.
ACM 235: Mr. Cook Goes to Washington, Apple Bests the Chip World
- Apple CEO Tim Cook and Other Tech Leaders Press Obama for NSA Surveillance Reform
- New Mac Pro Hits Stores December 19 for $2,999
- Beyoncé's iTunes-Exclusive Album Sells 828,000 Copies in Three Days
- Beatles Bootlegs Coming to iTunes for Copyright Protection
- iTunes Store Best of 2013 Highlights Music, Apps, More
- Qualcomm Employee Admits Apple's 64-Bit A7 Processor 'Hit Us in the Gut'
- Samsung Reportedly Hires Former Apple Store Designer for Retail Expansion
- Jeff's blog: Fresh Brewed Tales
- Bryan's blog: Geek Tells