Apple is rumored to want $100 more for a larger screen iPhone 6 than iPhones past. Bryan and Jeff say, "Well, duh!" They also take a look at Samsung getting caught fudging its tablet sales and Amazon's hardware ambitions. Come on, let's hear it! Who's been waiting anxiously for an Amazon smartphone? That's right, no one.
ACM 250: Apple’s iPhone Pricing, Samsung’s Fudging, Amazon’s Ambition
Go to Squarespace.com/acm, click "enter an offer code" under pricing and put in the code ACM for a 10 percent discount. Pretty cool!
- Court Documents Show Samsung Publicly Fudges Galaxy Tab Sales
- Analyst: March Event to Intro Apple TV SDK, iTV Launch in Fall
- Don’t Plan On a March Apple TV Event
- Analyst Cuts AAPL Over Delay of Rumored iPhone Launch
- Analyst: Apple wants $100 iPhone Price Increase
- Amazon Has A Smartphone Coming, Say People Who Have Seen It
- Spec Shootout: Fire TV vs Apple TV, Roku, and Chromecast
- Amazon Takes on Apple TV, Roku with Fire TV
- Jeff's Instagram feed
- Bryan's Instagram feed
- Jeff's blog: Fresh Brewed Tales
- Bryan's blog: Geek Tells