There's a lot happening with Amazon's new Kindle Unlimited ebook service, so Jeff and Bryan invited Dave Hamilton on to go even deeper into the discussion they started on TMO's Daily Observations podscast last week. The result is a serious look at the changes the book industry is facing, and how that impacts publishers, retailers, authors, and readers.
Recent News See All »
- SwiftKey Adds Languages in iOS Without App Store Updates
- Apple Reportedly Plans Cheaper Beats Music in iOS in 2015
- Apple Offers Current and Past National Book Award Winners Starting at $4.99
- Apple Changes App Store ‘Free’ Button to ‘Get’
- Apple: GTAT Couldn’t Make Usable Sapphire, Mismanaged Production