Copying isn't the same as innovating, but it seems plenty of people are confusing the two with Xiaomi. Jeff and Bryan explain why the electronics maker isn't China's Apple, plus they look at the future of Apple's marketing strategy, and note Steve Ballmer's retirement from Microsoft's board of directors so he can focus on the Los Angeles Clippers.
← Previous Article
Apple wants to own the health tracking market, but give us control over the data we collect. Jeff and Bryan…
Next Article →
Bryan and Jeff dig into China's plans to unseat Western tech companies with a home grown operating system. Plus, there…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman