In this week's episode of The Apple Context Machine podcast, Jeff Gamet and Bryan Chaffin are joined by Bob LeVitus to talk about Snow Leopard and Apple's September 9th media event. They're also giving away a copy of Bob's new book, Mac OS X Snow Leopard for Dummies, so tune in to learn more!
ACM 154: Jeff, Bryan, & Bob Talk Snow Leopard, September 9th Event
Articles Referenced in This Week's Episode
- TMO Special Snow Leopard Report
- Installing Snow Leopard: The Preparation
- Will All My Apps Run OK Under Snow Leopard?
- Snow Leopard: The Slam-Dunk Case for Upgrading
- Analyst: Snow Leopard’s Marketing Value to Exceed Its $66 Million in Profit
- Apple Invites Media to September 9th for “It’s Only Rock and Roll” iPod-Themed Event [Update]
- Wiley Ships Snow Leopard for Dummies by Bob “Dr. Mac” LeVitus
- Macworld 2010 Hotel Deal - Save $9.95 Per Night With Free WiFi at Hotel Milano
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard for Dummies by Bob "Dr. Mac" LeVitus
- Twitter: Find Your Friends
- Build Your Own Twitter Client
- Twitter: Tracking Twitter Stats
- Twitter Clients 101
- Twitter Grader: How Do You Stack Up?
- TMO on Twitter!
- Jeff and Bryan are on Twitter, too.
- The AWR Windows 7 Christmas Sketch