Apple finally brought its unicorn out of the stable and introduced the iPad this week, more than 140,000 apps are available at the App Store now, and Apple reported yet another record breaking quarter.
ACM 161: Apple’s iPad & Q1 Earnings
- The Rumors are Over: Apple Intros iPad Tablet [Updated]
- Apple Brings iPad Into the Ebooks Game with iBooks
- Apple Uses Own Chip In iPad, The 1GHz Apple A4
- Apple Announces 140,000 Apps on iPhone App Store
- iPad Supports Native iPhone Apps or With iPad-Specific Modifications
- Apple iPad to Sport Unlocked 3G Support
- Apple iPad Specs at a Glance
- Understanding the iPad Starts with Understanding Apple
- What Would You Do With an iPad?
- Apple Smashes Estimates for Q1: $3.67 EPS, $15.68 Billion in Revenue [UPDATE]