In this episode of The Apple Context Machine Podcast, Jeff and Bryan talk about the ongoing feud between Apple and Adobe concerning Flash, Microsoft licensing its patents to HTC, and the iPad in vertical markets.
Recent News See All »
- Tim Cook: The NSA Won’t Be Asking for Backdoors (Anymore)
- Apple Watch Coming to Target October 18
- Apple Reportedly ‘Seals Deal’ on on 777,000 Square Foot Landmark Campus
- Amazon Jumps the Shark and Kicks Apple TV and Google Chromecast off Store
- James Bell, Former Boeing CFO, Joins Apple Board of Directors