The search warrant in the case of the stolen iPhone prototype was opened to the public, Adobe’s founders are a little cranky over Apple’s stance on Flash, Steve Jobs went on the defensive over App Store control, Verizon thinks it can build an iPad competitor, and one man figured out how to make an iPad worth $187,000.
ACM 169: iPhone Warrants, Flash & iPad Bling
GoToAssist Express from Citrix
- Judge Unseals Gizmodo iPhone Warrant: Device Found & Sold, Apple Talks to Police, More
- Adobe Founders Fire Off Open Letter in Flash Wars
- Steve Jobs Defends Apple’s App Control in Weekend E-mail Exchange
- Verizon Teaming with Google for Tablet Project
- iPad’s UI? Priceless; An iPad with a Gold Back & 53 Diamonds? $187,000