Apple gave us what everyone was hoping for at January's Macworld Expo this week when it updated its complete desktop computer lineup, gave the MacBook Pro a little speed bump, and updated its AirPort Base Station and Time Capsule. TBR says the PC market has finally hit bottom at least in terms of pricing, and Bill Gate's wife has a little iPhone envy.
Apple Weekly Report #141: All Those New Macs, Cheap PCs Forever, Mrs. Gates & the iPhone
Sponsor: SmileOnMyMac’s PDFPen Pro
- Mac Pro Gets Nehalem Processor
- Apple Rolls Out Faster iMac, Mac mini Models
- Apple Bumps Up MacBook Pro Speed
- AirPort Extreme Base Station Gets Dual Band Support
- Time Capsule Goes Dual Band
- Analyst: PC Average Selling Price Collapse Permanent & Structural
- Melinda Gates: ?I Wouldn?t Mind Having an iPhone?
- Jeff at CapMac
- TMO on Twitter!
- Jeff and Bryan are on Twitter, too.