Apple was busy this week with announcements: The company is hosting a special media event next week to show off iPhone Software 3.0, released a new iPod shuffle model, updated iTunes 8, and it was revealed that Apple filed for a new Apple TV remove control patent. Some substance was added to the Apple Netbook rumors, and the iPhone 3G is coming to Malaysia.
Apple Weekly Report #142: iPod Shuffle, Apple Netbooks, Patents, & More
Sponsor: SmileOnMyMac’sPDFPen Pro
- Apple iPhone Software 3.0 Media Event Planned for March 17th
- Apple Introduces 4GB iPod Shuffle That Talks to You
- Apple Releases iTunes 8.1 with Security Patches, Speed Improvements
- Apple Files Patent for Wand Controller for Apple TV
- Report: Apple to Release Touchscreen Netbook in 2009
- Maxis Hosts Malaysia iPhone Launch on March 20
- TMO on Twitter!
- Jeff and Bryan are on Twitter, too.