Despite Bryan's insistence, you really can buy an iPhone at Walmart, the lawsuit express stopped to pick up Apple, Microsoft and Google, juvenile humor sells at the App Store, Psystar claimed Apple didn't copyright Mac OS X, and it's Macworld Expo time again.
Apple Weekly Report #138: Wal-mart, Macworld, iFart Mobile and More
- Walmart Starts Selling the iPhone
- Apple, Microsoft, Google Hit with Icon Patent Suit
- Developer Sells 39K Copies of iFart Mobile on Christmas Day
- Psystar (Incorrectly) Claims Apple Failed to Copyright Mac OS X
- The End of Macworld Expo
- IDG: Macworld 2010 Still On
- Apple Makes Macworld 2009 Its Last?No Steve Jobs Keynote
- TMO Quick Tip - Spotlight: Finding iCal Events
- Macworld Expo Hotel Deal - Use TMO's Discount at The Hotel Milano
- TMO on Twitter
- Jeff and Bryan are on Twitter, too.