This week in the Apple Weekly Report podcast:Apple's Lawsuit Express is picking up steam and Psystar is shoveling in the coal, the FTC is looking into Apple and Google's shared board of directors members, and Consumer Reports gave the MacBook top honors. AT&T might do the unheard of and lower iPhone contract prices, the rumor mill is full of Apple, EA and Twitter deals, and a mystery powder cleared out one Apple building.
AWR 148: Apple v. Psystar, Apple v. FTC, Apple v. Rumors
- Apple Moves to get Psystar Financial Records
- Psystar Offers Weak Response to Apple Discovery Motion
- FTC Launches Probe into Apple, Google Ties
- Google CEO Plans on Staying Apple Board Member
- MacBooks Top Consumer Reports List
- AT&T Rumored to Cut iPhone Service Plan by $10
- CNBC: Chatter Says Apple Wants to Buy EA? Twitter? Really?
- Rumor: Apple Eying Twitter Purchase
- Mystery Powder Prompts Apple Building Evacuation
- iPhone App: Easy Wi-Fi
- iPhone App: Lose It!
- Star Trek: The Original Series - Season 1 (Blu-ray)
- TMO on Twitter!
- Jeff and Bryan are on Twitter, too.