Your two favorite geeks are in top form today! Listen as John and Dave take your Mac questions, solve your problems, share your tips, fill you in on Cool Stuff Found, and more. Topics include sharing apps amongst different iOS devices, managing multiple inboxes from Mail.app, cleaning up your Time Machine backups, re-routing audio, Hackintosh computers, iSight cameras and more. Take the time to download, press play, and enjoy!
MGG 325: Helping You Solve Problems and Learn Your Mac
Sponsor: Yojimbo: Your effortless, reliable information organizer for Mac OS X. It will change your life, without changing the way you work.
Sponsor: Circus Ponies Notebook: The Easy Way to Get Organized on the Mac. Try it FREE for 30 Days.
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- iTunes: Understanding Home Sharing
- Topic : My iTunes Mobile Applications folder is full of old versions
- Topic : Mobile Applications folder not consolidating on external drive
- Mail 4.0 Help - Archiving mailboxes
- Time Machine: About “Time Machine completed a verification of your backups. To improve reliability, Time Machine must create a new backup for you.”
- Mac OS X 10.5: Time Machine doesn’t back up to AirPort Extreme AirPort Disks
- Core Audio
- Audio Hijack Pro
- WireTap Anywhere
- 10.4: Use the Oxford Dictionary ‘live’
- Quickly see grammar correction options in Cocoa applications
- CNET TechTracker
- Jump Desktop
- Terminally Geeky: use automatic login more securely
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).