Dave and John are back in the saddle for another Monday evening filled with Mac geekery of all sorts, including answering your questions, solving your problems, and sharing your tips! This week's episode includes a healthy focus on Mac OS X's Dock, including a few tricky ways to customize it -- want to add spacers to your Dock or customize which apps hide it? Listen in for that and much, much more!
Mac Geek Gab #197: Dock Customization, Cool Stuff Found, RDC, WiFi, and More!
Sponsor:TextExpander: The customizable typing shortcut utility - if you’re not using it, you’re wasting your time.
Sponsor:Circus Ponies Notebook: The Easy Way to Get Organized on the Mac. Try it FREE for 30 Days.
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- The Vision Show 2009
- Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel
- mdutil (Spotlight)
- Clearing Spotlight Cache in Mac OSX
- Dock spacers
- Auto-hide the dock and menubar on a per-app basis
- Sharing Large Files with iDisk
- DVD Player and Blu-ray Player region codes
- Gmail - Configuring other mail clients
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to of iPhone Alley.