This week is a special week because you get TWO Mac Geek Gab episodes instead of just one (and then they’re off next week). Dave and John come back to help solve Mail.app date confusion, keyboard & trackpad freezes, contact syncing problems, and a big discussion about what to — and what not to — delete from your Mac. Additionally, they have a comment from an Apple Genius about just what happens — and how it all works — when you get your Mac repaired at the Genius Bar. Don’t miss this one, folks!
MGG 342: OS X Lion Prep and Learning More About Your Mac
Sponsor: Yojimbo is Your effortless, reliable information organizer for Mac OS X. It will change your life, without changing the way you work.
Sponsor: Drobo: Terabytes of storage and disk failure protection, it’s never full and never fails — with Drobo you plug in peace of mind for all your digital life.
Sponsor: Circus Ponies Notebook: The Easy Way to Get Organized on the Mac. Try it FREE for 30 Days.
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- OS X Lion
- Application compatibility for Mac OS X Lion
- Comcast bans man from Internet for using too much data
- Mail slowing you down? Rebuild its database
- MacBook Pro: Distorted video or no video issues
- View program installation details
- My Support Profile
- Apple Training and Certification
- Using Keychain Access to Secure your Mac
- ShieldView Matte Screen Film for iPad 2
- Speck Products Apple iPad ShieldView Anti-Glare Protective Screen Films, 2-Pack
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).