It's Sunday morning, and John and Dave are here to help you get the most out of your Mac-filled week. The show starts with some quick questions about solving identity confusion (on your Mac, anyway), hiding login items, and diagnosing an odd noise. Then it's time to start digging deeper into Network issues, auto-logout problems, and your geeks even talk about the best way to manage archives. All this plus a great bunch of tips, too. Can't beat it. Download today and enjoy!
MGG 416: Don’t Fear The Terminal
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- John's Garage Band Party
- AutoFS Primer
- 10.5: Limit size of Time Machine backups on Time Capsule
- Bypass GateKeeper temporarily
- Mac OS X 10.6: Using Network Diagnostics
- Sugarsync Crash on Mac OS X 10.7 – Lion
- POSIX Permissions Calculator
- Disable automatic application termination in OS X
- OS X Mountain Lion: Set up guest users - Discusses Find My Mac's relation to guest users
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).