Dave and John are back with a huge show this week, absolutely packed with questions, answers, tips, and cool stuff found. First it's helping Safari find its shadow, then solving some screensaver timing issues caused by Mountain Lion. John bought a new (cheap!) router that seems to work great, so he discusses that, too. Then it's some follow-ups to why your Mac's name might appear multiple times on your network, plus some advice for spreading your iTunes library around. And it wouldn't be the same if your geeks didn't answer a question about their own MGG App. All this and more, right here, for you, for free. Download today and enjoy!
MGG 418: The Shadow Knows About Safari
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Network Utility
- 8 Port 10/100/1000 Mbps Desktop Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- John's new Monoprice 802.11N Router
- Map Your Wi-Fi Coverage with NetSpot
- SMA Connector
- MCS Index
- Port Map
- Installing PowerBook G4 Aluminum 12" 1-1.5 GHz Fan
- Garbage Truck
- Bark Grown Plug-in
- The Mac Geek Gab iPhone app
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).