John and Dave kick off the new year a little early, just before Dave braves the snow and heads to the airport to (hopefully) fly out to Vegas for NMX and CES. Today your geeks do what they do best, answering your questions and solving your problems. Have a question? Send 'em a note and they'll answer it for you, too.
MGG 482: A Herculean Effort by Your Two Favorite Geeks
Sponsor: Meet the PDFpen family: powerful PDF tools for Mac and iOS. Edit, sign, scan, and OCR at your Mac or on the go.
Sponsor: AltaMail: The True Inbox Zero app with Real Email Actions, Rules and Merge Templates.
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
- iPhone 5s: Using Touch ID (9:22)
- iFixit Repair Guides (13:15)
- Where are my iTunes files located? (15:44)
- DS Audio
- Data Backup
- iPhoto: How to move the Library folder to a new location
- iPhoto Library Manager
- iPhoto '11: Create a new iPhoto library or switch between libraries
- Synology iTunes Streaming Server
- Using the Unified Photo Library
- Flickr Free Accounts, Upgrading and Gifts (25:05)
- How do I copy my photos from iPhoto to Dropbox? (25:42)
- ClickToFlash (37:29)
- Safari: About Internet plug-in management
- CardDAV (46:27)
- iCloud: Resetting iCloud Documents & Data service
- iCloud: Archiving or making copies of your iCloud data (58:08)
- DVD Video Format (1:01:55)
- Universal Disk Format
- Messages (Mavericks): Share your screen (1:08:54)
- Mavericks screen sharing not working (1:11:07)
- Flight Track
- The Mac Geek Gab iPhone app
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast) and Applr.