John and Dave are back from Midwest Mac BBQ and MacStock and have some stories to tell. Then, of course, it's off to answering your questions about living with less storage, iCloud Photo Library (and how to disable it!), how to find old iTunes purchases and more. Enjoy!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- The Midwest Mac BBQ 2015 (1:00)
- Macstock Conference and Expo 2015
- Reset OS X DNS Cache (11:48)
- How to Flush DNS Cache in OS X Yosemite with discoveryutil
- Why Does My iPhone Turn Off When I Still Have Battery Life Remaining? Here's The Real Fix! (20:50)
- CoconutBattery (will read your iPhone battery as well as your Mac)
- iPhone 5 Battery Replacement Program
- Omnistat iOS app
- Manage your iCloud storage (28:55)
- iCloud Photo Library FAQ (37:41)
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups
- My Apple ID - Reset Your Password (48:00)
- iMazing (for iOS music import)
- Screens (52:00)
- Apple Remote Desktop
- Deep Freeze (1:00:00)
- Carbon Copy Cloner
- OS X Server System Imaging
- The Mac Geek Gab iPhone app
- You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of The iOS Show and Applr.