With their mailbag overflowing (well, virtually so… with bits spilling everywhere!) Dave Hamilton and John F. Braun come to you again this week to answer as many of your questions and share as many of your tips as is possible in this (overstuffed) hour-long show. Covering general topics like backups and Windows switchers, there is certainly something here for everyone. Plus, you know how your two favorite geeks are — they’ll take something that seems like it’s very specific to one listener and turn it into a learning opportunity for everyone. Tune in, download, and enjoy!
MGG 413: What Goes Up To The Cloud Must Come Down
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- JAR (file format)
- Find Any File
- Enable UI Scripting
- Keyboard Maestro for scripting AppleScripts and Multiple Clipboards
- Exchangable Image File Format (EXIF)
- Starcraft for Mac
- Apple Boot Camp
- Parallels Desktop for Mac
- VMWare Fusion for Mac
- OS X Safe Boot - A good troubleshooting step
- YASU - Yet Another System Utility
- Mac 101: Dashboard
- Dashboard Widgets
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).