Ready to rock, your two geeks are on the question train this week, answering yours and posing some of their own to each other. Topics include how to lay out data on your SSD upgrade, batch changing photo info, troubleshooting a sluggish iPhone, AT&T/U-Verse Residential Gateway woes and much, much more. Download, press play and enjoy!
MGG 515: Geeks Out of Their Brains on the 515
Sponsor: Yojimbo: Your effortless, reliable information organizer for Mac OS X. It will change your life, without changing the way you work.
Sponsor: Lynda.com is the place to learn software, creative, and business skills from in-depth and easy-to-follow video tutorials taught by industry experts. And get a 7-day free trial through our special MGG deal by visiting lynda.com/mgg.
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- How to Re-locate your Mac’s Home Folder (2:28)
- OCZ Vector 150 2.5” SATA SSD
- ExifTool (28:40)
- Use ExifTool with Automator
- A Better Finder Attributes
- Monty Python - Bring Out Your Dead!
- SysStat (35:26)
- System Activity Monitor
- U-verse High Speed Internet Support (48:07)
- DMZ (Networking)
- SATA (55:17)
- Data Striping (1:01:03)
- Link Aggregation (1:03:40)
- Blackmagic Disk Speed Test
- Mac Geek Gab App
- The Mac Geek Gab iPhone app
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of The iOS Show and Applr.