John and Dave answer your questions and share tips about iTunes libraries, iLife and iPhoto support, Resetting Mac OS X's Printing System, System Maintenance Scripts, and then a follow-up discussion of SSD drives for your Mac. John also talks about some Cool Stuff Found at a recent PepCom show. Subscribe today for free!
MGG 210: iTunes, iPhoto, Printing Tips and Fixes, SSD Follow-up, and More!
Sponsor: PDFpen from Smile On My Mac: Effortlessly edit your PDFs. Add text, images and signatures, combine and split PDFs, reorder and remove PDF pages, and fill out and save PDF forms. New in version 4: OCR, MS Word import and more.
Sponsor: Circus Ponies Notebook: The Easy Way to Get Organized on the Mac. Try it FREE for 30 Days.
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- iLife Support 9.0.3
- Rich Text Format Directory (RTFD)
- Mac OS X: About the Reset Printing System feature
- Want to Automatically Maintain Your Mac? Check Out Macaroni!
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later: How to change the MTU for troubleshooting purposes
- How to manually detect MTU
- Path MTU discovery
- Intel X25-M SSD: Intel Delivers One of the World's Fastest Drives (part 1)
- The SSD Anthology: Understanding SSDs and New Drives from OCZ (part 2)
- PC Perspective SSD Decoder Ring
- MCE OptiBay Hard Drive
- Toshiba Launches First 512 GB SSD
- Transcend 32GB ExpressCard SSD, MLC
- 10.5: Move swap files to another partition under 10.5
- Menu Meters
- iStat Menu
- Gigabit Powerline HD Starter Kit
- XP2000 Power Pack
- Kingston SSD Drives
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of iPhone Alley.