Snow Leopard arrived for everyone over the weekend and John and Dave go through what they found as well as sharing quite a few things all of YOU found, as well. Subscribe today and don't miss another episode!
MGG 217: Snow Leopard Geek and Listener Reports, Questions, and More!
Sponsor: TextExpander: The customizable typing shortcut utility - if you’re not using it, you’re wasting time.
Sponsor: Circus Ponies Notebook: The Easy Way to Get Organized on the Mac. Try it FREE for 30 Days.
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard
- Mac Geek Gab Gang Forums
- Apple Remote Desktop 3
- Mac Roundtable 2009.08.27 Episode #68
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Compatibility List
- Cisco VPN Client Fix for Snow Leopard
- Juniper VPN Client Fix for Snow Leopard
- MenuMeters (includes link for Snow Leopard update 1.4b1)
- Mac OS X is 64-Bit, Again
- Will All My Apps Run OK Under Snow Leopard?
- Snow Leopard: The Slam-Dunk Case for Upgrading
- Snow Leopard Microsoft Exchange Support
- PGP Desktop Support for Snow Leopard
- Chax 3.0 Alpha Adds Snow Leopard Support, Becomes Standalone App
- AirPort Menu Improves in Snow Leopard
- Growl 1.2b1 (Snow Leopard fix)
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston.