The mailbags were full this week, folks, and John and Dave do their best to tackle everything that came in. Voicemail, email, and Twitter messages lead your favorite geeks through fixing Mail.app sounds, opening files with different apps, sleep and battery advice, what locum is, and more Mac and iPhone Tips than you can shake a stick at! Subscribe today, it's free!
MGG 225: Mail Fixes, Open With, Batteries, Renaming and Mac Tips
Sponsor: Disc Label: Stretch your holiday budget with a little of your own creativity. Custom CDs and DVDs of music and photos, with great-looking labels and cases, make wonderful gifts.
Sponsor: Circus Ponies Notebook: The Easy Way to Get Organized on the Mac. Try it FREE for 30 Days.
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Find Any File
- iTunes Features (Managing | Set Media Kind)
- juice pack - iPhone 3G & 3GS
- Richard Solo 1800 for iPhone (and iPod Touch)
- Metadata madness
- Apple Portables: How to use your computer in closed clamshell (display closed) mode with an external display
- Battery Health Monitor
- Topic : MacBook Pro Battery 'Service Battery' after Snow Upgrade
- Default Folder
- Topic : one row of letters on keyboard not responding
- Apple Service Provider Locator
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of iPhone Alley.