John and Dave take this Monday morning opportunity to answer and share as many of your questions as is possible in the time given! Today they talk about Networks, scanning for missing printers, checking out Mail connection problems, fixing spotlight, and much, much more. Of course, your two favorite geeks use their signature style to make this stuff understandable and entertaining for both geeks and new users alike. Download, click play, and come join the fun!
MGG 232: Networks, Spotlight, Mail and More!
Sponsor: Audio Engine: Audioengine A5 and A2—Real speakers designed for portable audio players that deliver astonishing sound (and don’t cost a fortune). You can’t get better sound for your iPod or iTunes! Get 10% off with coupon code: MGGTEN
Sponsor: Circus Ponies Notebook: The Easy Way to Get Organized on the Mac. Try it FREE for 30 Days.
Note: Show notes are complete!
- Auto-connecting to my wi-fi network (via Mac OS X Hints Forums)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Help : Choosing preferred AirPort networks
- Rebuilding Spotlight indicies (via The X Lab)
- GarageBand: Chapters may not export in Snow Leopard (via Apple)
- GarageBand & Snow Leopard & Podcasts Don’t Like Ampersands
- Apple Service Provider Locator
- Apple DIY (Do It Yourself) Manuals
- Best Buy Apple Page
- iFixit Do It Yourself Repair Guides
- Print Documents CM
- iPod and iPhone: TV out support
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of iPhone Alley.