Dave and John answer some great questions today, including how best to have Time Machine only backup a fraction of your hard drive, fixing some permissions problems, securely shipping your hard drives and sensitive data, what to disable when you visit a hotel (or public hot spot) and more. Subscribe today, support your two favorite geeks, and enjoy!
MGG 276: Time Machine, Permissions, Remote Access, More
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Time Machine
- Snow Leopard Cache Cleaner
- TinkerTool System Release 2
- Using and troubleshooting Back to My Mac in Mac OS X 10.5
- 10.5: How to use screen sharing remotely and securely
- PGP Whole Disk Encryption
- How to create a password-protected (encrypted) disk image in Mac OS X 10.3 or later
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators.