John and Dave answer reader questions about managing iTunes music and libraries, helping listeners with sleep issues, troubleshooting AirPort and more. Then there are a few follow-up questions about PowerLine and how best to use it, plus some tips and thoughts from previous shows. Finally, Dave wraps it up telling of a very curious experience he went through recently with mail-in AppleCare.
MGG 281: iTunes Management, Sleep Issues, AppleCare, More
Sponsor: Audio Engine: Audioengine A5 and A2 — Real speakers designed for portable audio players that deliver astonishing sound (and don’t cost a fortune). You can’t get better sound for your iPod or iTunes! Get 10% off with coupon code: MGGTEN
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- iTunes Library Manager
- iTunes: How to create a Smart Playlist
- Man page for dyld
- Mac OS X: Why your Mac might not sleep or stay in sleep mode
- Microsoft Database Daemon
- APC ProtectNet
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of iPhone Alley.