John and Dave kick off this first Premium episode of October with lots of goodies, including discussing some creative ways to sync calendars, the best practices for nuking & paving your Mac, plus some listener comments about using Windows-only webcams on the Mac, as well as a great comment about softare AND hardware issues.
If you’re not already a susbscriber, why not become one today to get instant access to this episode and support your two favorite geeks.
MGG 290: iCal Syncing, Nuke & Pave, More
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Setting up firmware password protection in Mac OS X
- Mac OS X Server - Client Management
- iCal Support
- Google Calendar
- Mail, Calendar, & Contacts: Set Up Your Apple Device for Google Sync
- AirPort Utility 5.1 Help - Extending the range of an 802.11n network
- AirPort Utility 5.1 Help - Extending the range of your wireless network
- Mac OS X 10.5 Help - Using Migration Assistant to transfer files
- Tor: anonymity online
- Safari 3.1: The Magical Develop Menu
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).