John and Dave are back with a great show today filled with some fantastic answers. First a tip that (here’s the free giveaway) indicates that WPA does protect you from Firesheep’s antics, then it’s on to fixing pesky iTunes firewall dialogs, killing processes, preference fixing and more. Subscribe today, support your two favorite geeks, and enjoy!
MGG 299: Geeks Dig Deep and Get The Answers
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Setting up, calibrating display color profiles
- Topic : “Do you want iTunes to accept incoming network connections?”
- Getting Started with launchd
- iStat Menus
- iPhone Photo Picker
- Install xCode 3.2.3 w/ iPhone SDK 4, get “Base SDK missing”, can’t see other SDKs
- Macworld 2011 Hotel Deal - Upgraded Rooms At The InterContinental
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).