Dave’s back from vacation and boy howdy do he and John have a ton of great tips to share, questions to answer, and more! Dave checked out not one, not two, not three, but four different personal WiFi hotspot options on his trip and lives to tell the tale. Then he and John dive into the mailbag and answer your questions, including some about importing pictures into Aperture, malfunctioning hot corners, powering your Time Capsule, and figuring out what is causing excessive hard drive activity. Don’t miss this one, folks!
MGG 317: Personal WiFi Hotspots, Aperture, Hot Corners, Time Capsule, More
Sponsor: Audio Engine: Audioengine A5 and A2 — Real speakers designed for portable audio players that deliver astonishing sound (and don’t cost a fortune). You can’t get better sound for your iPod or iTunes! Get 10% off with coupon code: MGGTEN
Sponsor: Circus Ponies Notebook: The Easy Way to Get Organized on the Mac and iPad! Try it FREE for 30 Days.
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Google Maps
- Verizon MiFi 2200 Intelligent Mobile Hotspot
- Virgin Mobile LG Optimus V
- Clear Spot 4G+
- Clear 4G+ Mobile USB
- QL Plugins
- QuickLook Plugins List
- Import Mail Image Attachments into Aperture
- NETGEAR Powerline AV+ 200 Adapter Kit XAVB2501
- Find Out Who’s Messing with Your Drive with fseventer
- Upgrade the Hard Drive in a Late 2009 iMac
- Data Rescue 3 - For Macintosh
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).