Dave and John bring you LOTS of goodness this week answering your questions and sharing your tips. They discuss adding a second Mac to Time Machine, converting MP3 audiobooks for use in iTunes, (im)proper hard drive volume names, share some iPhone and Aperture tips, and even share a bit about what “cruft organizer apps” to use — and how to use them. All this, and more! Subscribe today, it’s just $25 for 6 months and you get access to all this great content!
MGG 318: Audiobooks, Hard Drive Names, iPhoto, More
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- iPad 2
- iPad vs. Xoom vs. iPad 2 Spec Comparison Chart
- iPad Smart Cover
- Griffin Elan Holster
- iPhone 4 Glif Stand: Concept to Product in Five Months
- Apple Keynotes
- EZQuest Pro Audio/Video Enclosure FireWire 800, and High-Speed USB 2.0 with EZQuest IDE/ATA to SATA Adapter
- iStat Menus
- Mercury Extreme Pro SSD
- Mac OS X v10.6: Starting up with the 32-bit or 64-bit kernel
- Startup Mode Selector
- iTunes: Photo sync creates iPod Photo Cache folder
- Aperture 3
- Aperture 3 30-Day Trial
- Aperture Hot Folder
- Bob and Doug McKenzie
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).