As always, your two favorite geeks are here to start the week! John and Dave dive right in and start helping listeners answer their questions about keyboard modifier keys, custom Finder icons, why Time Machine grows to fast (and how to stop it!) and more. This show’s packed full of stuff, and you’re welcome to join. In fact, you can send in your own questions to John and Dave and they’ll happily answer them in the show. Download today (it’s free), press play, and enjoy.
MGG 323: Modifier Keys, Custom Icons, Spotlight, More
Sponsor: TextExpander: The customizable typing shortcut utility - if you’re not using it, you’re wasting time.
Sponsor: Circus Ponies Notebook: The Easy Way to Get Organized on the Mac. Try it FREE for 30 Days.
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Specifying a keyboard type
- Changing modifier keys
- Topic : How to change keyboard type?
- Keyboard Maestro
- Install just the keyboard layouts from Logitech’s drivers
- Apple Icon Image format
- TimeTracker & Pacifist
- iTunes: Understanding the iPod Photo Cache folder
- Mocha VNC
- Forklift 2
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).