John and Dave head into this last Premium episode of April talking about managing your Mac’s menubar, why some boot disks can boot all Macs — and why some can’t, changing your default Mail client, playing specific movies with specific apps, and lots, lots more! Subscribe today, support your two favorite geeks, and enjoy!
MGG 327: Managing Your Menubar, Booting All Macs, Home Networks, More
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- TUAW Tip: Get your podcasts out of iTunes
- Mac OS X: Changing How Apple Mail Copies E-mail Addresses
- The Magic Charger
- Energizer Qi Inductive Charger
- Can I Reorder My Mac’s Login Items?
- DelayedLauncher 2.0
- QuicKeys 4
- Nuance PDF Converter for Mac
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).