Like clockwork, indeed, your two favorite geeks are back for this week’s Mac Geek Gab episode. John and Dave help you answer your questions, like restoring missing Finder icons, deleting directly from Smart Playlists in iTunes, managing your photos with just an iPad and a camera (and not your computer!), migrating your data to a new computer without Migration Assistant (and why), slowing disks, and more. This episode’s free today, folks, so subscribe (also free), download, and enjoy!
MGG 331: Missing Icons, Photo Management, Data Migration, More
Sponsor: Circus Ponies Notebook: The Easy Way to Get Organized on the Mac. Try it FREE for 30 Days.
Sponsor: Stitcher lets you listen to podcasts at home or on the go, streamed right to your iPhone or iPad without having to sync! Sign up now to listen to Mac Geek Gab on Stitcher and be entered to win an iPad 2!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Deleting iTunes Tracks from Playlists
- Intego Discovers New Variants of Mac Defender Fake Antivirus
- Mac Roundtable 100
- VirusBarrier Express
- A bug in Skype for Mac could give hackers root access to OS X
- How to back up your data and set up as a new device
- Optical Media Longevity
- Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
- COLORSPACE UDMA
- How to use Migration Assistant to transfer files from another Mac
- MEO File Encryption for Mac
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).