Today’s Mac Geek Gab episode features your two favorite geeks, John F. Braun and Dave Hamilton, answering your questions about controlling tabbing in Mail, preparing for the MobileMe-to-iCloud transition, archiving your Gmail in both Mail.app and on iOS, Safari cookies and more. Some great tips are enclosed here this week folks. Download (it’s free!) and enjoy!
MGG 347: Better Tabbing, MobileMe & iCloud, Mail Archiving, Cookies & More
Sponsor: FreshBooks - Online Invoicing, Time Tracking & Billing Software. Sign up for free, mention that you heard about it on MGG and you’ll be entered into a drawing for a free birthday cake (and it doesn’t even have to be your birthday!).
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Mac OS X: Shortcuts for Activating Full Keyboard Access
- USB 2.0 Universal Drive Adapter
- Macally FireWire/USB 2.0 2.5” External Enclosure for IDE/ATA Hard Drives
- Macally FireWire 400/USB 2.0 External Enclosure for IDE/ATA 3.5” Hard Drives
- Shredding Hard Drives (video)
- Frequently asked questions about the MobileMe transition and iCloud
- How To Setup Gmail, IMAP, and Mail.app?
- HTTP cookie
- See Full Cookie Details in Safari 5.1
- Restore previous Safari version from .SafariArchive.tar.gz
- Download items from Safari’s Activity window DEAD OS X.7 Lion
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).