Dave Hamilton and John F. Braun come to you in today’s Mac Geek Gab to help solve listeners’ problems, including why files sometimes don’t stay in the Trash Can, confirming you have enough RAM, working with Lion’s full screen mode, and much, much more. Download today (this episode’s available at no charge!), press play, and enjoy.
MGG 355: Sometimes Files Miss The Trash Can
Sponsor: Audio Engine: Audioengine A5 and A2 — Real speakers designed for portable audio players that deliver astonishing sound (and don’t cost a fortune). You can’t get better sound for your iPod or iTunes! Get 10% off with coupon code: MGGTEN
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Mac OS X 10.4 Help - Removing files from your computer
- File Signatures
- Data Rescue 3
- FileSalvage 7.0
- MC Hammer - U Can’t Touch This
- OWC Data Doubler
- OptiBay Drive Kit
- Mac OS X: Reading system memory usage in Activity Monitor
- Mac Pro SSD and Hard Drive Combo: How and Why
- Apple Further Restricts Upgrade Options on New iMacs
- Ergo Depot Medium Duty Adjustable Height Desk
- Intel-Based Apple Portables: Identifying the right power adapter and power cord—US
- OS X Lion: About Lion Recovery
- How to reset User-Level Permissions in Mac OS X (it’s not as easy as you think!)
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).