Dave’s traveling at MacTech and BlogWorld Expo this week while John is manning the fort back at TMO Towers East, but that doesn’t stop the two of them from giving you some excellent tips & tricks about solving your Mac problems. Today even includes a special segment on how to save potentially hundreds of dollars on your next Mac purchase, too.
MGG 361: iPhoto, Batteries and Saving Money Buying Macs
Sponsor: Audio Engine: Audioengine A5 and A2 — Real speakers designed for portable audio players that deliver astonishing sound (and don’t cost a fortune). You can’t get better sound for your iPod or iTunes! Get 10% off with coupon code: MGGTEN
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- MacTech Conference
- BlogWorld & New Media Expo
- PhotoPlus International Conference + Expo
- Resetting your Mac’s PRAM and NVRAM
- MacBook Pro optical out won’t turn off
- iPhoto 6 and later: Rebuilding the iPhoto library
- Importing images from iPad without iPhoto
- iPhoto Library Manager
- About iPhone Batteries
- An Overview of iPhone 4S Battery Life Issues and Fixes
- Refurbished Mac Computers
- Apple Employee Purchase Program Link Format -> http://www.apple.com/eppstore/<company name>
- Apple Education Store
- Computers from B&H Photo
- How to use Migration Assistant to transfer files from another Mac
- Mac Screen Rotate
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).