In today’s Mac Geek Gab episode, John and Dave talk through all the places to check when repurposing a Mac for another person. Then it’s off to manage the iOS Notification center, and finally your favorite geeks go through a group of questions and comments about their recent backup episode. All this and more in today’s podcast.
MGG 391: Repersonalizing a Mac, Notification Center, Backups & More
Sponsor: BBEdit: BBEdit is the leading professional-strength HTML and text editor for the Macintosh. A text power tool for everyone!
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- The Princeton Macintosh Users’ Group
- Philadelphia International Airport
- FlightTrack Pro
- Safari 5.0 for Mac Help
- Paragon HFS+
- Power On Self-Test Beep Definition - Part 2
- Momentus® XT Solid State Hybrid Drives
- Samsung SSD Provides a Speedy Upgrade - for a Price
- iPhone Backup Extractor
- iPhone / iPod Touch Backup Extractor
- How to Repair User-Level Permissions in Mac OS X
- 10.5: Reconnect Time Machine backup after drive swap
- Carbon Copy Cloner
- How Cosmic Rays Cause Computer Downtime
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).