Today marks seven years of Mac Geek Gab episodes being produced, and John and Dave synced up to do this show while Dave was on the road in San Francisco. Staying true to their roots, the majority of today’s show found your two favorite geeks answering your question, sharing your tips and helping you solve your Mac and iOS problems. With some additional conversation about WWDC announcements peppered in to round out the episode, this one’s a keeper! Download today and enjoy.
MGG 402: Geeks Gabbing for 7 Years
Sponsor: BBEdit: BBEdit is the leading professional-strength HTML and text editor for the Macintosh. A text power tool for everyone!
Sponsor: Pimp Your Screen lets you customize the look of your device with specially designed backgrounds, icon skins, app shelves and more.
Note: Shownotes are in progress…
- iOS: AirPrint 101
- Lantronix xPrintServer
- iPhoto Library Manager
- iPhoto 6 and later: Rebuilding the iPhoto library
- OS X Lion: About Lion Recovery
- Carbon Copy Cloner
- OS X Lion: About Lion Recovery Disk Assistant
- How to make Lion’s iCal less annoying
- Use AirDrop on any Mac with Lion
- OS X Mountain Lion
- The New MacBook Pro : Unfixable, Unhackable, Untenable
- Apple Releases Aperture 3.3 with Unified Photo Library, More
- 10.5: How to use screen sharing remotely and securely
- Consultants Canary
- CIOs Beware: New Macbook Pro Could Drive More Bandwidth Use
- - You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast).