Moving from an iPhone to an Android or Windows smartphone could mean you no longer get text messages from your iPhone-toting friends, and it certainly means Apple gets a lawsuit. Dave Hamilton and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to take a look at the Messages headache, share their thoughts on Senator Al Franken's stance against the AT&T/DirecTV merger, and Apple's decision to block a female masturbation educational app from the App Store.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks