Moving from an iPhone to an Android or Windows smartphone could mean you no longer get text messages from your iPhone-toting friends, and it certainly means Apple gets a lawsuit. Dave Hamilton and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to take a look at the Messages headache, share their thoughts on Senator Al Franken's stance against the AT&T/DirecTV merger, and Apple's decision to block a female masturbation educational app from the App Store.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program