Moving from an iPhone to an Android or Windows smartphone could mean you no longer get text messages from your iPhone-toting friends, and it certainly means Apple gets a lawsuit. Dave Hamilton and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to take a look at the Messages headache, share their thoughts on Senator Al Franken's stance against the AT&T/DirecTV merger, and Apple's decision to block a female masturbation educational app from the App Store.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- How to Use Siri on Apple Watch to Create Immediate Countdown Timer
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today