Moving from an iPhone to an Android or Windows smartphone could mean you no longer get text messages from your iPhone-toting friends, and it certainly means Apple gets a lawsuit. Dave Hamilton and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to take a look at the Messages headache, share their thoughts on Senator Al Franken's stance against the AT&T/DirecTV merger, and Apple's decision to block a female masturbation educational app from the App Store.
Recent News See All »
- Older Dropcam Models Going Dark April 15, Google’s Nest Offering Free Replacements
- Apple Earnings Report and Conference Call Tuesday
- Apple’s AuthenTec Purchase Blocked Fingerprint Sensor on Nexus 6 Smartphone
- OmniOutliner, OmniGraffle Finally Coming to iPhone
- Apple Revamps Free on iTunes, Brings Back Free Songs