Apple's all but announced purchase of Beats Music may be about saving the music industry and giving everyone's favorite iPhone maker a stronger position in the fashion world. Bryan Chaffin and Dave Hamilton join Jeff Gamet to dissect that theory, offer up their thoughts on Apple's big office space expansion while its space ship campus is built, and Boeing's decision to cite Apple as a role model for its own business.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups