Apple may be planning on moving out of our living rooms with Apple TV and into the rest of our house through a brand new home automation platform. John Martellaro and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet to share their ideas on exactly what that could mean for Apple and everyone looking to add some automatic action to their lives. They also take a look at how Beats may have unintentionally driven down their own value in Apple's eyes.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed