Apple may be planning on moving out of our living rooms with Apple TV and into the rest of our house through a brand new home automation platform. John Martellaro and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet to share their ideas on exactly what that could mean for Apple and everyone looking to add some automatic action to their lives. They also take a look at how Beats may have unintentionally driven down their own value in Apple's eyes.
← Previous Article
Apple's all but announced purchase of Beats Music may be about saving the music industry and giving everyone's favorite iPhone…
Next Article →
What happens when you put kids in front of a 30 year old computer? You get confused and frustrated kids,…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman